Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've been bad about posting...

School opened last week, and went well for all concerned. S. and D. take the same bus, since the middle school and the high school are adjacent. N. told me he has a friend named "Knock-knock" who sits near him in class - and tons of friends in the neighborhood. The party will be Saturday, then me and all the guys are looking at going to a Twins game that night - my Minn. realtor has four tickets, and I'll see him tomorrow about them.

The weather has been great so far - Our first night was a pretty powerful wind/thunder storm, blowing papers and boxes all over the neighborhood. And with no cable - we listened to 830 AM, the WTIC AM of Minnesota. They spent the evening saying "It's raining in _____, we think it's raining in ____ (the next town over). We have a caller....." And Bill from ____ would call in to say yes indeed. it IS raining! Reminding us we've moved to Lake Woebegon. Actually we're like twenty minutes from there.

N. has a Pack Meeting for his new Pack 97 (with his Tiger Den Leader Dad) next week. And S. and D. have agreed, and will be joining Troop 90 the larger, older troop and it has a venture crew attached. C. and I will be going out to Princeton tomorrow, for the Roundtable - and our evening out.

Ta Ta for now...

P.S. - Prayers have been answered for my friend Kevin, Praise God!

No comments: