Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Post-Birthday Updates

D. party was Friday night - a half-dozen friends came over to play Wii and eat Buffalo Wild Wings - He has his first girlfriend as well! S. had five guys over, they played Guitar Hero, and Wii - Then we went to BWW, for the trivia as well.

We went fishing two Sundays ago with a guy from church - had a good time but caught tiny crappies and sunfish. But S. caught a nice Bass, and we tasted it Monday night.

Been Camper shopping the last few weekends. Figuring on using my pension to settle up my Credit cards, and use some of it for a used inexpensive RV. There are more RV dealerships along my commute than anywhere I've ever seen. We've looked at Class A's since the few class C's we saw where out of our price range. But we were looking last weekend, and saw one, too expensive but perfect, and when I started in looking at carsoup.com and rvtrader.com - I found more, we went out to a farm in Otsego tonight - and will take it out to one of the dealerships tomorrow morning for a look-see.

No comments: