Sunday, January 25, 2009

This Weekend

C. and I went to the Annual Wood Badge Breakfast Saturday morning. It was ok - There must have been over 150 Scouters, with 400 knots . S. and D. went with the Church group to Afton Alps for a day of Skiing/Snowboarding. N. had a game at 8, another at 10 and photos at 12. He had yet another game this morning.

I took my class out to Perkins this morning - It was good but complicated by the fact that half were in choir and sang for the 9:30 and the 11:00. In the end we missed being back on time for the 11:00.

Bunga and Umpa booked their flights for the end of next month.

The CT house will be listed for sale shortly The Washington Agency will probably be the agent - They're going to look around this week.

Ice fishing next week - Lake Minnetonka with some guys from work, and possibly Green Lake on Sunday.

And I've given in and started maintaining the Twitter account I setup.

No comments: