Monday, March 9, 2009

Still Waiting

Nanna M. has stopped striving, and is drifting off. I had bought tickets to visit her for today, but we decided she was coherent enough for a visit to be worthwhile. Now we wait, and ponder how we will all travel east - probably by camper.

The new job looms on the horizon as well - but the nitty gritty details are still a mystery. I booked a room at the extended stay suites (great rate) nearby. I also booked a roundtrip plane home for that weekend.

Met with the new DE today, that was good. I have concerns with how we will be able to support the wolf howl this weekend, and Camp this summer...But I may have found a volunteer for day camp.

I did go to S. parent/teacher conferences today - they all setup in the gym and you walk from teacher to teacher...He's doing very well. C. went to D.'s conferences.

No comments: