Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pie Day

Had two interviews with Quest Diagnostic as a Tandem Consultant - they want a TAL programmer.  I may have found the only TAL shop that doesn't require Base24 skills.  I also interviewed for a job in Itasca, Ill.  But the first job made an offer - What a bunch of mixed feelings.  I must provide, and keep my commitments (bills) - but failing to thrive in that local job is galling, I could see why it had to end - but it's humiliating nontheless.  But I do feel (finally) more connected to home, like I finally arrived in Ct. myself - and I'll survive sometime on the road.  Hoping that the 7 hour drive is doable, and the one hour flight from Dulles (5 minutes from work) or Baltimore - will be very cost friendly.   Dawn is only an hour north as well.  I need to figure out my housing next week - I start (so far) on the 26th.

No comments: