Thursday, March 14, 2013

Almost Spring

It's been nearly a year.  My work at Quest was good for my C skills, and nice to go back to working in TAL.  Made a few good friends/co-workers and enjoyed my manager...Nuff said.

I was surprised two weeks ago that I was asked to come back early one weekend got the project straightened out and found out that my contract, which was up for renewal, was not going to be renewed.  They are hard at work doing a massive reorganization, and putting all projects on hold to be re-assessed.  So Poof, I was gone at the end of the week.  I rented a U-Haul trailer, packed my room up and drove it home.

T1 and T3 are both camping this weekend - Steve will be at Workcoeman, and Dave, N. and I will be at Sequassen, across the street. It's March - but will be in the 20's at night with a High (!) in the 30's...bah.

Working out my unemployment, it will be from Ct. this time (they pay more) but not enough...Thinking about what needs to be fixed - praying about the roof, the RV (needs to go), and other stuff.

I cannot tel you how much I don't want to go on the road again...

No comments: