Thursday, June 28, 2007

Found House in Elk River

So we (N., and Mommy) drove all over last weekend, and looked at a dozen or so houses. We finally decided on a home in Elk River, 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3 garages. I liked the grassy lot to the left and woods behind. N. liked the playscape, and playhouse. Mommy liked the kitchen, but had reservations because of the lack of a formal dining room. It has a nice office and big mudroom - which should be required for families of boys.

They were queasy on Tuesday, and postponed their trip home by one day. They stopped by the office Wednesday - and I walked them to the LRT. I return home Tuesday as well. I can't tell you how excited to go home and I haven't seen by other boys in far too long.

The house in Ct. is listed as well - but a dearth of pictures and a few typo's. Will resolve when I get home.

No comments: