Thursday, August 13, 2009

Homeward bound...August

Tomorrow, a coworker will drop me at the airport, I'll be home until Tuesday afternoon. C. has decided she needs to chaperone the exchange students to NY - So I will be going with N. to CW Day Camp, it will be strange to to be back, but without a role.

Got a call from my resource manager today - asking why I thought I was out as of the end of the month. Jeez - because I was told there was only work for me until the end of August, It's why U. was flying out to tag team drive my car (with a trailer holding bike) back to Ct. So no, I must have misheard, my last day will still be end of October.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Hey Bro! So that is good news???!! A little longer at work. I gues Dad canceled his flight and you can enjoy some time at home...C planned trip hen you are home???hmmm. We hope to have skype up soon. Miss ya. Will look for you sunday. Kevin

steve said...

yes and no. he still has a job. life still stinks at home.