Tuesday, February 2, 2010

News...

1 - It's a miserable week, Lorance's cancer has progressed and he seems to be prepared for the next stage of life. It was great to see him (He came out to CT. last time I was home) - even got together at the chinese buffet as I left for Fl.

2 - I will be home (through White Plains) Friday night late. T3 is hanging out at First Cong. Saturday and has Scout Sunday at Center Congregational. T4 isn't doing anything I think.

3 - The family plans on spending the last week in July in Willaimsburg, Va. at Dawn's timeshare - from there we will go to Jambo for a day or two.

4 - Work is ok.

5 - I took Commissioner Training down here last week, a gung ho bunch of older Scouters - And I was not inspired by the whole quietly inspect unit's and fill out forms. If you'd have asked me five years ago, I'd have thought the commish's were a club for the older scouters - helping with camp-o-ree's and other events. I have been assigned a Troop and Pack (and maybe crew) at the Methodist church I've been to twice. Maybe it will feel more innocuous as I do it.

No comments: