Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back to Mpls

So, now I’m back in Minn. It was an exhausting vacation – convincing the house that they needed to be prepping the house for showing, that they “really” live in Minn. and would be there soon. Painted the Laundry, moved the boxes from all over to the Basement. S. setup the family room in the basement. N. and I went through the outside toys. Spoke to the bank about the mortgage today, and hope that inertia doesn’t overtake my old house, it still needs to be vacuumed and the sofa’s cleaned. But on the whole – with three sons in it, not bad.
Sunday was very successful. Was great to see so many friends, was neat to see so many people from my work, and Scouts, and from church. Was awesome to see F. with hair post-chemo...and when goodbye started getting to me, went out and spent my last moments in Bakersville where I'd spent so, so many afternoons - beating random people at Volleyball with SM.

No comments: