Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stage III - off to Colorado.

Tomorrow morning (amid at 2 hour delay for Torrington Schools) we shove off for Colorado.  We have morning coverage to get N. off to school - and the guys are watching the Super Bowl at Grandma's.  Saturday is the Winter Festival, so they will be at First Congregational for a while.

We will drive straight to Wheat Ridge, Col. for me to start my new contract Monday morning.  A Strange thing happened earlier this week a local headhunter called with a contract here in Windsor.  It was to be a business analyst for the system I was responsible for at NASDAQ for all those years, ACES.  I was the Subject Matter Expert for years - even now, they've migrated the application from Tandem to Java based PC clusters.  It is just a contract at this point, so I had to go with my word to the job with an opportunity.

No comments: