Monday, February 7, 2011

Stage V - another first day

Went to the new job today - was surprised (an ridiculously flattered) to have a real cube, not sharing one, or sitting in a hutch by a window.  It's 11 miles from the hotel to the office but takes 1/2 an hour to drive it.  I need to look around for a cheaper, closer housing.

Yet another snowstorm tomorrow has C. worried about me driving her to the airport. 

I heard that someone who hadn't worked out at my previous job was going to start here, and was concerned...Hopefully he won't turn up. Everyone I met new Joe B. (who is now at RJ) and some knew Bill S. (and nodded knowingly when I said "What a character" ).  Work is doable...  Can't tell you how much I dread beginning again, being alone again.  And the time change is going to mess with me every time I go home.

No comments: