Friday, April 23, 2010

Home - for Interview

Well, that was distressing.  Flew home early (Wed. PM) for yet another all day interview in West Hartford.  Spent the day yesterday, walking out with a quasi-positive vibe.  On the Plus side, the job lead in Minn. called to gauge my interest in relocating...  But it was to be - got the call from the HH this afternoon, it was felt I was not a "cultural fit" for the position and no I can't imagine where I wouldn't have fit in. 

I took C. to get her cell replaced, because she couldn't remember my cell account security question "1st elementary school".  Then filling in as Den Leader - so she can drive her French Exchange Students back to the shuttle to JFK.  Tomorrow, may go out and see the Wagons West, at Brody Park. 

Returning to Fl. on Sunday looms, now.  But there are other irons in the fire, in Fla and in Minn.  But oh, would that be complicated and expensive, and painful...But right now, I don't see any other Ct. opportunities.

No comments: