Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mid April

Can now check off "Seeing Alligators in the wild"

Went for a walk - checked out the park, the one the guys went Frisbee Golfing when they were down here.  Boy - does it make me realize that I still have a long way to go until I get home. Two weeks.  Monday, I have the COH for 468, and next weekend a friend from work invited me up to his F-I-L's Island w/cabin, gun range, and zip line.  Would be better bringing my guys...

Update news - 2nd interview in Hartford is Thursday 4/22 - So I'm missing 2 days of work plus the plane ticket...Shows I'm serious right?  And I had a screening call/interview from a company in St. Paul - I know God loves irony, but really?

C. has her exchange students coming over this week - I hope they are not disappointed by our place, and our resounding lack of French.

Safe trip wishes to Bunga on her trip to Ok. this Wed.  And Joyous Laps to Umpa - and his (brand new) tractor...

No comments: