Thursday, April 29, 2010

This week in Fla.

Work is better and better - plenty of work, and plenty of work done.  Weather is good - and the camper lock finally arrived and I installed it today. 

Feeling surprisingly ok about the 'dis' from the hospital - Still can't figure it out.  Granted, it could be hubris, or a just my giant blind spot - but in my industry, I've never been someone you'd avoid to have on your team.  RayJay sends out good vibes - but still no interview yet.  And the lead in Minn. is internally debating an offer (I told them I'd need some relo).

One more week - and I'm home again.  Feeling better at work, but lonelier elsewhere...  Wish I could find a way to get the boys down for their birthdays, but at best it'd be $220 apiece...Plan on being home for 7,8 and 9.  Probably cannot be home for the weekend of the 15th - which would be the guys from work going camping.  Then home for 21,22 and 23 - Mike and Jaimee's wedding - and celebrate 3 different birthdays!  Then we'd need to decide - Memorial Weekend? or Scout Show?

No comments: