Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back in Florida

It was a great time home - And I'll be back in just 8 days. Next time is D. to a Aventura reunion (first since 96?), and then take S. to tour CCSU (first time there since 89?).  The hurt of leaving doesn't fade, though.  I find the simple things that I don't get to, and the things that only I can do bother me a lot.  The fact is Umpa and Kevin do help me out, and cover me at home...By the way the trailer is immaculate.

But of all the feelings, the since that my life has been torn down, that little is left of it.  As I pack, I hear "I'm going in to spend two days this week with N's class" - and news about both the potential filling that DE spot, and changes to day camp...And how is BUMC? Outside my home, and inside my home, things seem to work poorly..

Today brought new work - which is always a little stressful, but it's better than the alternative.

1 comment:

Dadzwart said...

Jealous much? Yes, I do.