Saturday, October 9, 2010

Work Related.

Another work extension was granted the other day.  I will be here through end of February, as it stands now.  I would be eligible for one more after that, until May (making a total of 18 months, which is corporate policy).  Work is about as good as it gets - better than anywhere I've worked since NASDAQ (It's amazing that I miss that place even now).

Birthday was fine - 44 pretty much a non event.  It was good to have Cindy here in Fl. (post cruise) to celebrate with me, we went to Joe's Crab Shack, and DQ.  Because that's the kind of guy I am.

Anniversary is next week, Think it mostly got celebrated on the boat.

Got the rear wiper motor back, and put on the car today.  It broke as Umpa and I pulled out of Wisc.

Home next weekend - haven't seen my boys in a month. Cindy was lonely after 4 days...I know I don't love them less - but - Is that yet another thing I've lost in the 18 months I've been away?  The end of this extension will make it two years exactly since I moved (to Wisconsin) away to support them.  For those that like math, I will have missed over 20% of N.'s life.

No comments: