Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cindy Week, Part IV

Monday morning, after being up ridculiously early to watch us dock, Cindy came back to our room.  We had breakfast on the Lido deck, and then joined the big line to exit.  We waited in line, and dribbled out of the ship.  The second biggest blessing of the day (after having Cindy around) was next - we got to the the best closest spot in the parking garage, and found I owed even less than I had planned for! After all the rushing to get there and parking in the short term garage, it was like $55, rather than the at least $70 I expected.

I went to work for noonish, and Cindy cooked Pork chops, on the grounds that no one at the house in CT. wanted to eat it.  It was good, my dishes got magically washed, and the laundry as well.  Tuesday, she went off to Orlando to see a friend from her "It's good to be the Queen" website.  For dinner we went off to BWW to play Trivia with Anthony from work...Wednesday, my birthday was not hugely depressing since she was still around - we went to Joe's crab shack, and DQ.

Thursday, I took her back to the Airport.

No comments: